14   Apply My Travel Pass Foreign worker / Malaysian  
    (Applications For Entry & Exit Of Malaysia)
Foreign worker went back for holiday during Mco? Fmco? Emco? Unable to come back to Malaysia due to lockdown? Malaysian looking for aboard job and want to travel out of Malaysia? We assist in application to Entry & Exit Malaysia for all Malaysian / Foreigner / Foreigner Spouses / Children of Malaysian Citizen / MyPR holders / Senior Citizen / Divorcee / Widow of Malaysian Citizen who do not possess Visit Pass (Long Term)