16   Spouse Visa Malaysia (Foreigner Married Visa)
Foreigner married to Malaysian? Intend to stay in Malaysia for long term instead of 30 days entry visa? You can apply for a long term social visit pass also known as spouse visa.
The Long Tern Social Visit Pass (LTSVP) is issued to the Spouse (Husband/Wife) of the Malaysian citizen to grant them a multiple entry visa for a period of up to 5 years, and also allows them to work in Malaysia